A Quant RA is prepared to be future leader of Quant team. In the beginning, he/she will be rotated in several departments to learn about overall business process. He/she will learn both technical skills and soft-skills, and expected to be team leader after 2 years.
A Quant RA will be responsible to the day to day management of projects from initiation to report writing under the supervision of one or more seniors. He/she will be involved in end-to-end project from discussion about appropriate research design and writing proposals, writing effective questionnaire, collecting data, undertaking analysis, writing report, until attend client presentations.
After that he/she plays a substantial role in managing client accounts, as well as projects. He/she has day to day responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of client accounts, for organizing the project team, maintaining contact with the client and ensuring projects are successfully completed, with objectives met.
In regards to technical and admin jobs, a Quant RA must be able to do project management which are briefing field and preparing necessary documents, monitoring recruitment / interviewing progress on a day to day basis, monitoring progress through data entry / data processing, and generally assisting with admin task associated with project management, including general day to day client contact email and telephone.
Job requirements and qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Management, Psychology, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or equivalent
- GPA min. 3.25 / 4.00
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Ready to face challenges and work hard towards achieving professional excellence
- Has exceptional analytical and logical abilities
- Has good interpersonal and social skills
- Has good leadership skill
Please email your CV and academic transcript to our recruitment team, firstname.lastname@example.org