A Quant RT will be responsible to the day to day management of projects from initiation to report writing under the supervision of one or more seniors. He/she will be involved in end-to-end project from discussion about appropriate research design and writing simple proposals, writing effective questionnaire, collecting data, undertaking analysis, writing report, until attend client presentations.
In regards to technical and admin jobs, a Quant RT must be able to do project management which are briefing field and preparing necessary documents, monitoring recruitment / interviewing progress on a day to day basis, monitoring progress through data entry / data processing, and generally assisting with admin task associated with project management, including general day to day client contact email and telephone.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Management, Psychology,
- Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or equivalent.
- Graduated from reputable university with min. GPA 3.00 / 4.00
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Has exceptional analytical and logical abilities
- Has good interpersonal and social skills
- Ready to face challenges and work hard towards achieving professional excellence
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
Please email your CV and academic transcript to our recruitment team, email@example.com