This role at Kadence is many faceted – each day can involve working on many different design outputs such as filming and editing vox pop videos, storyboarding and animating motion graphics, and static design such as website, workshop leaflets, book layouts and print advertisements. You will be working closely with the Insight and senior management teams to understand the greater business context of your outputs, and develop new and innovative ways of showing these results. As a result, you will personally be able to impact our business development initiatives, branding and marketing collateral, and even our office design.
We are looking for a graduate who can generate creative ideas and bring them to life, while also working within a broader team with varying level of design expertise. As a company, we have a can-do attitude and a commitment to getting the job done. We achieve this through teamwork, energy and enthusiasm. If you feel that you have a passion for communicating business issues and recommendations we would love to hear from you!
Job requirements and qualifications:
The applying candidate must:
• Be an independent worker with initiative and strong project management skills
• Demonstrate experience in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Premiere Pro, After Effects and Illustrator); any other design or web software experience would be a benefit
• Familiarity in visualising data and communicating stories
• Have experienced a work situation where outstanding customer service skills were required
• Be detailed orientated, and deliver to timeframes, in a fast paced ever changing environment
• Be able to work effectively on multiple projects at once
Additional information: If you are excited by the prospect of working in a dynamic, enthusiastic market research agency, please submit your CV, complete with a cover letter that lays out what you expect the role at Kadence to involve and why you are the perfect candidate!
Contact person: Cassie Pile
Contact email: email@example.com