interview consumers to understand public perspectives and behaviours for a variety of topics
Observe retail environments to identify strengths and key areas for improvement
Make money by optimising your social network and making referrals
Best-in-class data collection and fieldwork services is at the heart of our business. As Fieldwork Manager, you will lead our team of face-to-face and CATI interviewers and recruiters, ensuring that we are delivering timely and high-quality data, and finding new ways to maximise the capabilities of the field department.
Your role at Kadence will primarily encompass the following:
- Fully understand the Kadence offering and where the field team can add to our business
- Manage fieldwork costs and budgeting
- Hire and train new interviewers to maximise effectiveness of output
- Oversee quality checking and advise on the most effective QC approaches
- Providing clear, accurate fieldwork & recruitment updates to insight team in a timely manner
- Consult insight team on best ways to maximise quality and minimise cost/time in fieldwork
- Proactively look for opportunities to optimize internal processes
- Proactively look for better ways to sell in our fieldwork services
Over time, we will work with you to identify potential career paths that would help to stretch your role beyond these responsibilities, based on your individual strengths and interests.
Job requirements and qualifications:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Relevant fieldwork management experience
- Familiarity in working with data in Excel
- Ability to work with others and lead a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at once
- Strong, proven attention to detail
Additional information: If you are excited by the prospect of working in a dynamic, enthusiastic market research agency, please submit your CV, complete with a cover letter that lays out what you expect the role at Kadence to involve and why you are the perfect candidate!
Contact person: Ashley Nin
Contact email: email@example.com