This is a high profile part time role (approx 20 hours per week, working pattern to be discussed) for a talented Finance Manager / Accountant who is looking to be part of a growing company aligning itself with its parent company, and by the challenges and opportunities of working in such a dynamic business.
The core purpose of the role is to lead the finance function (with the support of a Finance Assistant) and add value by developing and managing robust financial processes and in turn create accurate, insightful and timely reports to support and inform the strategic and operational direction of the business.
The Finance Manager role will report directly into the UK Managing Director. The successful candidate must have a commercial mind, excellent attention to detail and most importantly be a strong communicator to inspire not only your own team but other internal and external stakeholders.
- Petty cash & fund management and handling bills and e-banking
- Bank reconciliations
- Handling employees operating expense claims
- Book keeping (entry into accounting system)
- Preparation of monthly & quarterly statements
- Liaising with auditor, tax agent and outsourcing payroll accountant
- Coordination with and report to group financial controller
- Simple fluctuation analysis to report to parent Company in Japan
- Monitoring of timesheets
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years in a Finance role
- Part qualified accountant
- Experience of working with Quickbooks or other similar accounting software
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal clients at all levels
- Strong background in leading and mentoring others
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Keen attention to detail and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to work well under pressure and in fast paced environment
- A Japanese speaker would be an advantage
In return, we offer you a constructive, trusting and supportive working environment. As well as providing plenty of opportunities for training and development, we provide our employees with team activities, social events, healthcare benefits, pension contributions and the opportunity to take part in various initiatives outside of your day to day role.
Kadence UK employs approximately 30 Full Time staff at our office near Waterloo, Central London. Here our researchers, project managers and analysts specialise in delivering solutions and applying insights to our clients’ businesses. We also have a 27 seat Call Centre on site. The Finance Manager / Accountant will be based at our Valentine Place offices, London.
Please email your CV, complete with a covering letter that lays out why you are the perfect candidate, to