We have 2 teams in the UK – our Fieldwork Services team, ‘The People Behind the Data’; and our Full Service Insight team, who deliver ‘Insight Worth Sharing’. These propositions infuse all of our values – and support our HR policy to ‘nurture a communicative, collaborative and trusting environment in which the team feels empowered to be ambitious, creative and pro-active in all aspects of their work’
However above all we are an insights consultancy totally committed to our clients. We have a can-do attitude and a commitment to get the job done. We have this through teamwork, energy and enthusiasm.
This is a high profile role for a talented Insight Director (maybe you are an Associate Director ready for the next step) who is looking to broaden their horizons outside preset methodologies and processes. If you see yourself as a curious problem solver, enjoy working with clients on a partnership basis and can demonstrate a strong leadership background in market research, then we would like to hear from you.
You should have strong qualitative experience and ideally experience of quantitative research too. You must also have focused on ad-hoc research and have experience of managing, mentoring and motivating other researchers. However, what really matters to us is finding someone who is passionate about delivering insights worth sharing.
Requirements & qualifications
- 8+ years of Insight agency experience
- Strong understanding of application of marketing and marketing principles
- Strong consultancy approach combined with technical research methods
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and really understand their business needs
- Strong background in leading and mentoring others
- Excellent project and client management skills
- Client & team focused ethos
- Strong communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with all levels of personnel
- Be able to lead and inspire senior audiences
- Keen attention to detail and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Experience of business development, notably proposal writing and relationship building
- Ability to work well under pressure and in fast paced environment
- A second language would be an advantage
In return, we offer you a constructive, trusting and supportive working environment. As well as providing plenty of opportunities for training and development, we provide our employees with team activities, social events, healthcare benefits, pension contributions and the opportunity to take part in various initiatives outside of day to day project work.
Kadence UK employs approximately 30 Full Time staff at our office near Waterloo, Central London. Here our researchers, project managers and analysts specialise in delivering solutions and applying insights to our clients’ businesses. We also have a 27 seat Call Centre on site.
The Qualitative Insight Director will be based at our London Waterloo offices. The role will require some travel both in the UK and overseas and may be able to spend short periods of time working at one of our overseas offices.